AIRCRAFT SERVICES MRO
Erickson Air-Crane's facilities, with specialized equipment and skilled personnel, are available to accomplish structural and component manufacture, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Aircraft manufacturers and operators can take advantage of the state-of-the-art technologies and practices of a Part 145 Certificated Class III and IV Repair Station complete with a staff of resident Designated Engineering Representatives (DERS) to assist in repair, modifications, and approval. Erickson Air-Crane's comprehensive in-house Engineering Department is also available for design, structural analysis, and certification projects.Read full story
- From Engine and Dynamic Components, to Sub-assemblies, our Technicians have the experience and tools to ensure that the job is completed on time and on budget
- Erickson Air-Crane Manufacturing has a fully functional plant, along with the experience, processes, and procedures to support commercial and military aerospace companies.
- Erickson Air-Crane is committed to completion of all projects on time and on budget, providing robust Engineering solutions that meet all safety, regulatory, and performance expectations of our customers.
- 5/15/2007 Erickson Air-Crane Takes Advantage of its Unique Vertical Integration Experience to Capture New Markets in MRO, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- 2/26/2007 Erickson Air-Crane Boosts Product Support in Partnership With M7 Aerospace
- 4/12/2004 Erickson Air-Crane Lifts Off With Critical Chain Project Management